Thank you for choosing The Tutoring Solution to tutor your child. Our goal is to accommodate your tutoring needs to the fullest. We have created this Customer Bill of Rights in order to let you know what you can expect from us.
- to be learners in the field of education.
- to be up to date on methodology and best practices.
- to continually improve our processes and procedures.
- our tutor will give your student their undivided attention during tutoring sessions.
- to do everything in our power during the tutoring session to increase academic success.
To schedule appointments contact your tutor directly.
During tutoring sessions, we ask you to remain present.
Payment will be handled using Google Checkout. An email will be sent to you on the 1st and the 16th of every month indicating the amount you owe and how to proceed with the transaction. Please make payment as soon as you receive the email.
To get the most out of the tutoring we provide:
- “LIKE” us on Facebook. We regularly post educational tips on our Facebook page – facebook.com/thetutoringsolution. By “Liking” us on Facebook, you will have access to tips and advice that will help you get the most out of your tutoring with us.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed. We post daily tips and advice on The Tutoring Solution blog – www.theCaTutoringSolution.com
- Communicate with your tutor at the end of every session to determine the progress your child has made and discuss with them ways to develop their education.
We know that we provide an excellent service for the students we tutor because we go above and beyond what is expected of us. In return, we ask you to refer us to anyone who you think may need tutoring, to “Like” us on Facebook and to tell your friends about the services we provide.
If you have questions, comments or concerns, contact Zeb Welborn, day or night, by phone (909) 973 – 9089 or by email, email@example.com
Thank you for choosing us for your tutoring needs,