- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I have my single subject teaching credential in science. I currently teach classes for Readwrite Education part time. The classes I teach are reading, writing, SAT, and study skills.
- Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
Biology, Reading, Writing, Math up to Geometry.
- What days and times are you available to tutor?
- Where did or are you attending school? What degrees do you have?
Cal State Fullerton – BA in Biology
Cal State San Bernardino – Teaching Credential
- What cities are you okay with tutoring in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
Mira Loma, Eastvale, and Corona
- Where do you want to tutor? In public areas only or in both Public and In-Home Tutoring?
In home – the students’ or my home.
- What are your hobbies when you are not working?
Boating, Camping, and Scrapbooking
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor? For example: Helped student go from a C in math to an A.
Every student I have tutored has shown improvement in grades and their self-confidence.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring?
I enjoy seeing students accomplish their goals and improve their confidence.
If you’re interested in hiring April as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com.
We tutor students in Chino, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Mira Loma, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.