What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
- When I was in high school and College I had a group of students that I helped study for Mathematics. I helped my students with topics that they did not understand in class and with general homework.
- I tutored a couple of classmates in High School in Accounting.
- When I was in College, during exam periods, I helped some students with different subjects, like Finance, Law, Economics, English, etc.
Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
- Mathematics and Spanish.
What days and times are you available to tutor?
- Monday and Friday from 5 to 8 PM.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30 to 8 PM.
- Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Where did or are you attending school? What degrees do you have?
- I have my GED from California.
- I got my College Degree in International Business from University of Colima, Mexico.
- I completed a semester as an exchange student in University of Central Arkansas.
- I have a minor in Accounting.
What cities are you okay with tutoring in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
- I prefer places near to Ontario from Monday thru Friday. On the weekends I prefer areas around San Bernardino, Highland, Fontana, and Redlands.
Where do you want to tutor? In public areas only or in both Public and In-Home Tutoring?
- Public and In-Home are fine for me.
What are your hobbies when you are not working?
- My favorite hobbies are reading, working out, and dancing.
What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor?
- I helped my students pass their exams with good grades, and get A’s and B’s in their homework assignments and projects.
What do you enjoy the most about tutoring?
- I love the feeling of helping others, especially when I am teaching something that I am good at.
- I have always been a good student and I like helping other people achieve good grades like I did.
If you’re interested in hiring Daisy as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com.
We tutor students in Chino, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Mira Loma, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.