- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I have been a foster parent for over 21 years with all ages of children and have helped many children with special needs in regards to their academic achievements with home schooling and/or regular classroom curriculum. Also, I was a Bible school teacher for over 10 years, mainly for toddlers from ages 2 to 5.
- Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
I am really good with English and Science.
- What days and times are you available to tutor?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday – day or evenings.
- Where are you attending school? What degrees do you have?
I am currently three classes away from obtaining my AA degree from Mt. San Antonio College and three classes (different child development classes) away from obtaining my full teaching certificate as well.
- What cities are you okay with tutoring in?
Diamond Bar, Pomona, Walnut, La Puente, City of Industry, Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, and Ontario
- Where do you want to tutor? In public areas only or in both Public and In-Home Tutoring?
Whichever is best for the student and the family
- What are your hobbies when you are not working?
I like to oil paint, read, play with my dogs in the par and interface with my family.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor?
I have taught my students to read and to comprehend their lessons given to them in a more understandable way using easy retention techniques.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring?
I love children and I like to see the rewards of having them excel within themselves with confidence and pleasure when they are advancing and comprehending more easily.
If you’re interested in hiring Patricia as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com.
We tutor students in Chino, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Mira Loma, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Preparatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School, Ayala High School, Pomona Catholic Girls High School, and Heritage Oak Private School.