We are pleased to announce that we will be awarding a $100 Scholarship to an Eleanor Roosevelt High School student who enters The Tutoring Solution’s Share Your Passion Essay Contest. The winner who will be selected, from the various essay entries, must demonstrate how they will use their passions to pursue a future career and to improve the lives of others. The Tutoring Solution will select the winner.
Participating in this Share Your Passion Essay Contest is easy; just read the rules below.
In order to participate, you must:
- Be a student who attends Eleanor Roosevelt High School
- Submit essay via email to TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com in response to the following prompt – What are you passionate about? Why are you passionate about it? How do you plan on using your pasion to help others?
- Submit an essay that is no less than one page, but no more than two pages.
- Submit essay by deadline – April 26, 2013
- Include your name, phone number, email address, parent’s name, and parent’s email address.
We look forward to reading all fo your essays and selecting our Eleanor Roosevelt High School $100 Share Your Passion Scholarship winner. Please let others know about this wonderful opportunity. If you would like flyers to pass to friends, family, or coworkers, let us know and we will be happy to email you a PDF file with our flyers.
We provide tutoring in Eastvale, Chino Hills, Norco, Chino, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Riverside, Mira Loma, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Heritage Oak Private School, Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.