- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I tutored during all four years I spent in college. I tutored in Math (Calculus, Differential Equations, Statistics, etc.), Biology (General Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Genetics, Cell and Molecular Biology, etc.), Chemistry (General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, etc.), and Physics (Physics for Engineers). In addition to tutoring, I was also a lab assistant in my professors Science classes.
- Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
I am best at Math, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- What days and times are you available to tutor?
I am available to tutor evenings (Monday – Friday) and the whole day on weekends (Saturday – Sunday).
- Where did or are you attending school? What degrees do you have?
I went to California Baptist University. B.S. in Engineering and Pre Medicine.
- What cities are you okay with tutoring in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
For now I can tutor in Chino, Chino Hills, Pomona, Montclair, and Ontario.
- Where do you want to tutor? In public areas only or in both Public and In-Home Tutoring?
I can tutor in public places and at the student’s home.
- What are your hobbies when you are not working?
I like to watch animal planet, movies about animals, or hang out with friends.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor?
In college I helped a student fully understand a chapter about quantum physics in her chemistry class. The next day she wrote me a note thanking me very much for helping her.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring?
When I help someone understand the basis and reason behind what we see in science or real life (laws of science) and how it is connected with math. When I help a student fully understand the subject I am tutoring him or her in, I am really happy. Working with students and watching them grow.
If you’re interested in hiring Emmanuel as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com.
We provide tutoring in Chino, Riverside, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.