- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I tutored two years in high school and I tutor my friends on the side.
- Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
Math (up to Algebra 2), English, and Science
- What days and times are you available to tutor?
Mondays 2 pm-free, Tuesdays and Thursdays morning till 7 pm, Wednesdays 2-6 pm, and Fridays I’m free all day
- Where did or are you attending school? What degrees do you have?
I attended Los Osos High School and am currently a first year student at Riverside City College. I currently have no degrees.
- What cities are you okay with tutoring in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
I’m willing to drive 20-25 miles from Riverside.
- Where do you want to tutor? In public areas only or in both Public and In-Home Tutoring?
I’m willing to tutor both public and In-Home Tutoring.
- What are your hobbies when you are not working?
My hobbies are to watch movies, hang out with my family and friends, and travel.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor?
I helped a student go from a D to a B in math. And I also helped a student get an 88% on her math final.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring?
I love helping the students I work with understand the concepts of the material I am teaching in a fun way!
If you’re interested in hiring Brenda as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com. To learn more about our other tutors, click on the link.
We provide tutoring in Riverside, Chino, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.