- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I have been tutoring for ten years. I began tutoring my peers in math while I was in middle school and I continued in high school. Then, I was a teaching assistant for the Los Angeles College Math Academy my junior year in high school. Afterwards, I continued tutoring students of all ages from second grade to college level in various subjects.
- Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
I enjoy teaching all subjects; however, I am most skilled in math, chemistry and English.
- What days and times are you available to tutor?
I am available every day except Sundays. In terms of time, I am available at your convenience.
- Where did you attend school? What degrees do you have?
I graduated from UCLA and received a Bachelor’s in Science degree in Biochemistry. I am currently applying to medical schools.
- What cities are you okay with tutoring in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
I would prefer to tutor in the Chino and Chino Hills area.
- What are your hobbies when you are not working?
I love to play sports especially soccer, baseball and volleyball. Go Angels! Other hobbies I enjoy are spending time with my family and friends. I like to travel as well. I’ve been to Africa, Nicaragua and Mexico.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor/teacher?
I’ve helped students receive an A grade in Spanish class; an A in trig/pre-calculus class; a higher score in SAT scores; and an A in English/Language Arts.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring/teaching?
I enjoy helping students understand and master a subject. Moreover, I enjoy seeing the student grow as a person. It is very rewarding to tutor a motivated student who begins to do well.
If you’re interested in hiring Venus as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com.
We provide tutoring in Chino, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino Hills, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.