– Our main scholarship will be open to all students (from Elementary to High School) who wish to participate.
– We will be having a Facebook Share Your Passion Scholarship Contest to let our Facebook Followers help us select our Main Scholarship Winner.
– The last day to submit an entry is May 30th.
– The contest will last about a week, at which point, whoever receives the most “likes” will be selected as our Share Your Passion Scholarship Winner.
– For students to be eligible for our main Share Your Passion Scholarship they have to write an essay (at least 1 page long and no more than 2 pages) from the following prompt:
“What are you passionate about? Why are you passionate about it? How do you plan on using your passion to help others?”
***Students must then email us their essay, before being allowed to participate. Along with their essay participants must include:
– School name (along with the city and state of the school),
– A photo,
– Phone number,
– Email address, and
– Parents’ Contact Information (name, email address and phone number).
“Like” us on Facebook and check out our website regularly for updates on our Share Your Passion Scholarship.
Check out the winning entries from our 2013 Share Your Passion Contest:
Check out the winning entries from our 2012 Share Your Passion Contest: