- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
– Student taught in the fall of 2013
– AVID tutor since I was student at Chapman
– Private tutoring as well
- Specialties – What subjects are you best at?
Math (through pre-calculus)
English (writing and grammar)
- What days and times are you available to tutor?
I am available anytime during the summer. I will know more about my schedule for upcoming school year in August.
Tutor’s schedule subject to change.
- Where did you attend school? What degrees do you have?
Chapman University: BA in English
Cal State Fullerton: foundational level math teaching credential
- What cities are you okay with tutoring in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
I live in Irvine. I am willing to drive approximately 15 miles for a client.
- What are your hobbies when you are not working?
Writing, music, shopping, and baseball
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor/teacher?
I helped a student go from earning a C in algebra 2 to a B in pre-calculus.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring/teaching?
Seeing my students succeed and understand the material they are learning. When tutoring math, I love to show my passion and practicality of the subject.
If you’re interested in hiring Pamela as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com. To learn more about our other tutors, click on the link.
We provide tutoring in Chino, Chino Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Preparatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.