Includes Information on How to Get FREE Tutoring Hours
Plus Opportunity for Your Child to Win Tutoring Scholarship
The following survey questions are optional; however, they will help us gain a better understanding of your child and how to better help him/her.
1) Is your student currently receiving low grades in the subject(s) being taught? Please explain.
2) What are your tutoring goals for your student? Please explain.
3) Has your child received tutoring in the past? If you answered yes, was it for the same subject or a different subject?
4) Any additional information about your child’s learning style, abilities, etc., that you would like to share?
5) When is your child’s birthday? (We will use this information for survey purposes, to wish them a happy birthday on our Facebook page, and to give them a free hour of tutoring during their birthday month.)
6) In the future, would you be okay with your child being selected as our student of the month? (We select students that are working hard towards their academic goals and/or have earned higher grades on tests, quizzes, projects, etc. We then write a blog article about them that we post on our website blog, our Facebook page, Google Plus page, and our newsletter. We also give them a free hour of tutoring for being our Student of the Month.)
- Would you be okay if we did a video interview with your student in which he/she talks about being Student of the Month? Your student can still be selected Student of the Month, even if you do not want him/her to be videotaped but are okay with him/her being Student of the Month.
7) Would you be open to your student being selected as our Student of the Year? (We will be selecting a student that has been working very hard towards achieving his/her academic goals and who has shown improvement in the time we have been working with him/her.) We will also post this information on our blog, Facebook page, Google Plus page, and newsletter. Additionally, this student will receive our Student of the Year Scholarship.
- Would you be okay if we did a video interview with your student in which he/she talks about being Student of the Year? Your student can still be selected Student of the Year, even if you do not want him/her to be videotaped but are okay with him/her being Student of the Year.
8) Would you be open to reviewing us on Google Plus, after 2 to 3 months of receiving tutoring from us or after 15 tutoring sessions? (This would really help us get our name out there to more families in need of tutoring. We would send you additional information after that time period.)
- Would you be open to a video interview in which you discuss how our tutoring services have helped your child? Again, this is optional and not mandatory even if you agree to review us on Google Plus.
9) Do you know of anyone that you think might be in need of tutoring? And would you like additional business cards?
10) How did you hear about our company? If you found us online, what keywords did you type and what search engine did you use?