- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I have been a credentialed teacher for 25 years and have taught at the elementary level grades K-5.
- What subjects are you best at?
- What is your schedule like? What days and times are you available to tutor?
Tutor is no longer available.
- Where did you attend school? What degrees do you have?
I majored in Liberal Studies at Loyola Marymount University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts and an elementary teaching credential. I attended Cal Poly Pomona for post graduate work.
- What cities can you tutor in (i.e. how far can you drive to tutor)?
- Are you open to tutoring students via Skype or another online platform?
- What are your future career goals?
I plan to continue teaching at the elementary level.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy reading, sewing, playing softball, and watching my kids play sports.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor/teacher?
Developing and implementing instructional plans for students to target individual needs has been my biggest accomplishment. By individualizing instruction for students, I have seen those students experience academic growth and success.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring/teaching?
I enjoy helping students to achieve their personal best. The most rewarding part of teaching is helping a struggling student to make progress and achieve.
If you’re interested in hiring Susan as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com. To learn more about our other tutors, click on the link.
We provide tutoring in Chino Hills, Chino, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Ontario, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Preparatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.