Below you will find a recap of what the video covers and at what point, in case you wish to move ahead to a section you need help with:
- 0:09 Where does the word “polynomial” come from?
- 0:34 What are constants?
- 1:02 What are variables?
- 1:48 What are exponents?
- 3:07 Is it a polynomial?
- 3:22 What are not polynomials?
- 5:07 What is standard form?
- 6:23 Adding polynomials by combining like terms.
- 8:50 Adding polynomials by using addition of polynomials by columns.
- 10:46 How do you subtract polynomials?
- 11:02 Subtracting polynomials using adding by columns.
- 12:37 Example of a polynomial with addition and subtraction.
- 14:47 How do you multiply polynomials?
- 19:42 How do you divide polynomials?
- 21:59 Recap of lesson.
If you have any suggestions or if there are any topics that we have not covered, and you would like us to create a video of that topic, please email us and let us know.
We provide tutoring in Corona, Chino Hills, Ontario, Eastvale, Chino, Mira Loma, Alta Loma, Norco, Rancho Cucamonga and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Prepatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.
If your child needs help in improving his or her grades, do not hesitate to contact us today. We can help your child grow into a confident and motivated learner. We provide tutoring in Southern California in all subjects and grade levels.