- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I have volunteered for the Corona Public Library as a tutor for children in elementary. I helped with their homework as well as reading. I have also worked with peers, helping them study before tests or helping with research papers. I also helped a college student with his 3D animation class.
- What subjects are you best at?
I excel in subjects that are computer related as well as the earlier levels of math such as geometry and algebra. I am also comfortable with English courses.
- What is your schedule like? What days and times are you available to tutor?
I am available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at any time.
Tutor’s schedule is subject to change.
- Where did you attend school (or what school are you currently attending)? What degrees do you have and/or are currently working towards?
I graduated from Corona High School and am currently attending Santiago Canyon College (SCC) for Computer Science.
- What cities can you tutor in (i.e. how far are you willing to drive to tutor)?
I can commute 15 miles from Corona.
- Are you open to tutoring students via Skype or another online platform?
- What are your future career goals?
I hope to transfer to a four year university (UC Santa Cruz) and receive my degree in computer science then work to become a programmer for Microsoft.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy drawing, working in photoshop, working on cars, reading, and learning how to code in new languages.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor/teacher?
I helped an old friend go from an F to a B in a summer class in college (English 101). She didn’t have the drive or know-how to complete the assignments and was quickly falling behind. If she had failed the course she would have been kicked from the school but I did my best to help while taking a course I was struggling in and she is now doing great in school and working towards her degree.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring/teaching?
It would easily be seeing the person ecstatic due to the fact that they understand a subject they had trouble with. It is a truly rewarding feeling.
If you’re interested in hiring Victor as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com. To learn more about our other tutors, click on the link.
We provide tutoring in Corona, Chino Hills, Chino, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Norco, Mira Loma and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Preparatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.