It is officially spring. The middle of March signifies the home-stretch for students, eager for their summer vacation to begin. It also means a boost in academic effort as students prepare for end of term papers and finals making it a great time for tutoring. So far, March has been one of our busiest months and it’s getting even busier.
Our blog is updated daily, our best articles of the month can be found below:
- Jonathan Recinos was named February’s Student of the Month – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/736/student-of-the-month-jonathan-recinos/
- We posted a lot of new recommendations for our tutoring and Creative Online Essay Writing Program – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/category/recommendations/
- Author Michael J. Rodriguez contributed a poem – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/601/a-poem-by-michael-j-rodriguez/
- See how we are involved in the educational community and helping to improve education by participating in Personal Learning Networks on Twitter – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/614/personal-learning-networks-plns-on-twitter/
- We added two sample assignments to our Creative Online Essay Writing Program category so that you will be able to see the types of assignments that your student will be writing when they enroll in our program – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/category/creative-online-essay-writing-program/sample-assignments/
- Parents, find out different ways to motivate your children to perform better in school – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/category/parents/motivation/
- Check out some quick SAT Test Prep tips by clicking here – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/category/students/sat-test-prep/
- Students can read our tips on how to invest in the stock market while they’re young – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/607/how-to-invest-in-the-stock-market-when-youre-young/
- Click here to view February’s Newsletter – http://thecatutoringsolution.com/497/february-newsletter-issue-5/
Our Community Outreach Program is always looking to benefit the lives of students in our area. Let us know of anyways that we can become involved to help build our community.
This past month we added students from Alta Loma, Corona, Lake Forest, South Pasadena, and Whittier and we hired Yvett Nicoll. We are extremely happy to add such an experienced and capable tutor to our excellent team.
Currently, we have students attending Alta Loma, Centennial, Chino, Colony, Damien, Flintridge Sacred Heart, Fontana, Norco, Ontario Christian, Patriot and Roosevelt High Schools, and Eastvale and Wickman Elementary Schools. They are being tutored in a wide-range of subjects from Elementary to High School.
Our SAT Prep tutoring has also increased recently as students are getting last minute tips to help them improve their SAT scores before the tests scheduled in May and June.
We are getting our Creative Online Essay Writing Program ready for the summer. Stay tuned for amazing summer deals that will help to improve your child’s essay writing abilities in a creative way. For more information about The Tutoring Solution’s Online Creative Writing Program, click here: http://thecatutoringsolution.com/writingprogram/writingprogram.html.