- What is your experience as a tutor or teacher?
I tutored during my junior and senior years of high school.
- What subjects are you best at?
I am best at Chemistry, Physics, and Math (up to AP Calculus AB, including AP Statistics).
- What is your schedule like? What days and times are you available to tutor?
I am available Mondays/Wednesdays (after 2);
Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays/Sundays (after 5); and
Fridays (after 1).
Tutor’s schedule is subject to change.
- What school are you currently attending? What degrees are you working towards?
I attend Cal Poly Pomona and am working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering.
- What cities can you tutor in (i.e. how far can you drive to tutor)?
Within approximately 15 minutes of Cal Poly Pomona.
- Are you open to tutoring students via Skype or another online platform?
- What are your future career goals?
I hope on working in the energy industry to optimize the way we produce energy.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?
I enjoy lifting weights and biking.
- What accomplishments have you achieved while working as a tutor/teacher?
I helped a student go from a C to an A in chemistry.
- What do you enjoy the most about tutoring/teaching?
I enjoy helping other students overcome the frustrations of a difficult subject.
If you’re interested in hiring Greg as a tutor, please contact us at (909) 238-8233 or email us at TheTutoringSolution@gmail.com. To learn more about our other tutors, click on the link.
We provide tutoring in Chino Hills, Chino, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, Eastvale, Alta Loma, Corona, Norco, Mira Loma and all the surrounding cities. We have students from Sky Country Elementary, Oxford Preparatory Academy, Townsend Junior High School, Roosevelt High School, Alta Loma High School, Norco High School, Centennial High School, Chino Hills High School, Ontario Christian High School and Ayala High School.