2011 has come to an end and what an exciting year it was for The Tutoring Solution. We feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to help so many young students improve their academic abilities. To end the year we’d like to have you vote on our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2011. The following blog series are in no particular order.
- Get to Know Us – Many of our customers chose to work with us because the passion we have for education. These articles were written to share some insight into our lives and why we have decided to become tutors.
- Innovative Educators – Numerous educators have shared their expertise on The Tutoring Solution blog over the past year. We have labeled them innovative educators because they work hard to educate and inspire those whom they come into contact with.
- Passionate Tutors – We encourage our tutors to take part in the discussion on education by contributing information on the subject of education.
- Community Outreach – This year we were asked to give presentations at the Chino Valley GATE Together and for School on Wheels. At the GATE Together, we taught Elementary and Junior High School students about blogging and how they could develop their own blog. For School on Wheels we provided tips on how to motivate students who appeared to be unmotivated to volunteer tutors who work with homeless students.
- Students of the Month – We had a variety of students who excelled over the year. Here are some of our favorite students of the month in 2011.
- Videos – Our videos may not have the best production quality, but I always get a kick out of watching these videos . . . and some of them have some great information as well.
- #Edchat – Educators from all across the world are using Twitter to improve their craft. These articles have been in response to some of the #Edchat topics that have come up over the past year.
- Monthly Newsletter – One thing people associated with The Tutoring Solution comment on the most is our newsletters. Here are our monthly email newsletters for 2011.
- Top Blog Posts of the Month – These are our top 9 blog posts for each month in 2011.
- Tutoring Recommendations – We have been recommended by numerous parents, students, teachers, counselors, family and friends. Read some of those recommendations here.
With every new years comes new opportunities. New Year’s Resolutions are a great way to get you to think about changing your life and the lives of people you care about in a positive direction. Lets make 2012 the year we promote and encourage education and growth.